• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Presentation and advice on Visas Marr unsenn version

Dark Cristal 69

Hello!

My name is Lara and I am 48 years old. I'm Italian and I live in Milan. I almost finished the costum of Visas Marr unsenn version and I am to ask you for advice and opinion on thr work done si far. Thanks  to those who will answer me and I hope you can help me

Hi 

Welcome  - looking forward to seeing your progress, do you have a WIP thread in here ?  if not, please do so, it is much easier for us mentors to help out, when we can follow the progress and see some pics a long the way ;-)

• Like 1

hello heavy 1973 thanks for the reply, I have not yet opened a discussion wip, I do not know how it is done and it's the first time I use a forum and I'm a bit clumsy with these things, you'd be kind enough to explain where and what to do.
I would have a doubt about the size of the sleeves of the leather dress, in your opinion is right or you have to change the sleeve, thanks for the answer.:-D;-)

Hi

Off course I would like to help you out - it can be a true nightmare to find ones way on the different boards.

You can start your WIP (Work in progress) thread in the section for the Visas Marr : http://www.theflagshipeclipse.com/forums/index.php?/forum/96-visas-marr/

That way, you can post pics and ask for advice + show your progress so you have a solid base for when you are ready for approval. 

As to the size of the sleeves on the outer dress, I would need to see a picture of it - so please go to the link and start your own WIP, and I will have an eye out for it, so I (hopefully) can help you. 

• Thanks 1

Hi there!

We can help you out,  Heidi added a useful link . I belong to 501ST Ecuador Garrison  I don't have that suit, but our CO does and I've tried  and talked about its WIP so here are some tips:

Size Sleeves

Consider a light under-suit

Measure it with boots on

Boots can be really uncomfortable after a long trooping but wearing running socks help

Good luck!

• Thanks 1