Azrayel74

Azrayel's Revan Build

4 posts in this topic

Ive been wanting to do  Revan kit... for some time.. finally starting to dig more into the research for parts, pieces, etc. Ive ordered a mask from Wicked Armory, and been shopping for boots. Wanted to throw up a pair a found to see if these would work if i removed the straps and replaced with the correct strap over the front. Im hoping to actually make most of the parts , outside of the mask myself. Ive been shopping sabers for options, and browsing fabrics for the build. Long term goal is to work on this thru fall and winter and be ready by Memorial Weekend next year. 

819Ww-F46HL._SL1500_.jpg

The metal piece on the heel would also have to be removed, but the rest would meet minimum requirements for the boots.

Also, when you get to the soft parts, don't pleat the shoulders! They are bunched and gathered.

Thank You... its a habit to remove any labels.. i hadnt noticed the metal badge but thats easily remedied. Ive been reading a lot on the various builds, and the updated CRL's so i can make sure im following the current standards. Looking forward to working on this. 

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Email notifications seem to be slow to me (or Gmail decides it wants to filter them), so if it takes a couple of days, you can send me a PM about it.