• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Hello from the Michigan Area

Im not sure how I forgot to post a HELLO , been lurking in several detachments for awhile trying to make a decision on what direction I wanted to go with my first 501st kit. Ive been an approved Mando Merc for almost 2 years now, wavered on several different ideas, and think ive finally decided to try to do a Revan with some prodding from one of my Clanmates that just got her Nihilus approved this week. Ive been reading quite a few of the different threads, and im sure ill have questions as i get working on this. Looking forward to interacting with everyone here and getting to work on building my first 501st kit!!

Azrayel Tal'Galaar

Ive seen that theres been changes, and been trying to keep up with the updates and whats been changed. Saw that there was a change in the Mask design, just ordered a WA V2 Mask as i saw it has the correct chin points. Ill likely start a build thread sometime soon as i have questions and start working on collecting my parts to make sure i get things that will work well.