• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Malgus and face mask

Guys,

I'm considering starting a Malgus build but before I do I'd like to check whether a latex mask would be approvable? (Like the one used for the Emperor).

On 6/7/2018 at 2:23 PM, 19784 said:

a latex mask would be approvable? (Like the one used for the Emperor).

As long as its not the same mask!? The Emperor has more scaring and wrinkles on top, and Malgus has more blue veins and less wrinkles, and the left side of his face is a burnt bloody mess.

Just to inform you on the spec´s for the Mask, there are 2 designe´s , 1 Prosthetic latex that are glue able with adhesive, wich is more comfortable , but time consuming to put on.

2 Complete Silicon Latex Mask less time to glue but also advisable to glue with adhesive on the chin brows and for head. (You will need PVC silicon tubing) inside the mask to stop the sweating, with the mask, within 15 minutes the water rolls out the ears all ready if you do not have it (believe me you need it), you definitely need a ventilation system built within the mask. also good advise make sure your respirator does have a fan in the front to supply you enough oxygen before you keel over and pass out!.

The Malgus costume is awesome, no doubt there, but with original props you will find it very hard to handle, it does become a battle , for actual trooping as a TK would do is not advised it is a premier costume.

You will need assistance to get dressed and need an aid to watch you in case you feel faint!

Fair Warning if you live in a warm climate, forget about trooping in the summer time, it is not advisable! 

Hope this helps, and please do not become discouraged but be safe with what you put on!. 

SL19290

20190131_212429.jpg

20190131_212606.jpg

Edited by Rep.Commando Slayer