• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

KOTOR Sith Officer

Tags

6 hours ago, Tags said:

What would a KOTOR Sith officer fall under?

Can you be a bit more specific in what you are asking?

Provide a picture of the costume you are describing?

If it looks like an Officer Costume, it would probably fall under the IOC Detachment.

trying to find better reference pics... may just have to hope the rig can run KOTOR and play through till I find Sith Officers.

On 4/18/2018 at 7:10 AM, Yankee71 said:

Can you be a bit more specific in what you are asking?

Provide a picture of the costume you are describing?

If it looks like an Officer Costume, it would probably fall under the IOC Detachment.

Would a KOTOR Sith Officer be considered EU or would the just fall under the IOC?

8 hours ago, Squall Lionhart said:

I'll install the mod and begin taking the pictures. How many would be needed?

Front, left, right, and back views would be the best references to have.

8 hours ago, Tags said:

Would a KOTOR Sith Officer be considered EU or would the just fall under the IOC?

Normally anything Officer would fall under IOC. Point in case Juno Eclipse.

Juno Eclipse is an EU costume, but also an Officer costume. The Detachment a costume falls into, should be the Detachment that has the best resources to support the build.

So while these costumes are EU, the support they would need is probably going to be best served by being with other Officer costumes.

Any costumes are welcome to use our forums for their WIP build; which Detachment a costume falls into is up to the LMOs and Det Leaders, but I would think that these would fall into the IOC and not the TFE.

Edited by Yankee71

Honestly, sometimes it makes sense why some costumes are where they are currently, and sometimes it's like they played a game of pin the costume in the detachment. 

(I say this as we are going through approval for Mandalore the Ultimate in TFE)

It just comes down to who would best supply the knowledge and expertise coinciding with the costume in build and organization. In this case, I would probably say IOC, but the difference in the uniform may prove otherwise. Who really knows at this point? :lol:

Regardless, you're more than welcome to have build stuff here for it no matter where the costume ends up. Just make sure you can find full 360 degree references (need FULL details for back, front, and both sides).

• Like 1