• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

PhantomEcho

Is there any chance Legends former Jedi Sharad Hett, father of A’Sharad, will join the ranks of Legends Denizens?

*He led Tusken Raiders attacking  moisture farmers.

*Left the Jedi Order (still light side but so are the Imperial knights)

*Red Saber (I know it meant something different in Legends)

Howdy howdy!! Hmmmm.  I know we take him in the rebel legion! http://newsite.rebellegion.com/sharad-hett-tusken/

Is there any good debate for having him in the ranks? I'm always down for dual legion but he doesn't seem like to much of a bad guy. Give me the debate! :D

Acctually working on Sharad.

I guess he fits more RL because he is still a Jedi. Still.... he lives and breathes the Tusken Belive. ( i would be ok with both Camps)

But he also trains his Son as a Jedi, that is clearly light Side. Besides his Son becomes on of the most powerfull Sithlords ;)

Yeah, it all comes down to, "do they make the main character's lives difficult in completing their mission?"

If you can argue that point, then there's relatively good chance, but given how light side he was, I'd call him Neutral Good vs True Neutral. Still would be great to see it!

On 12/7/2021 at 9:48 PM, DarthValkyria said:

Yeah, it all comes down to, "do they make the main character's lives difficult in completing their mission?"

If you can argue that point, then there's relatively good chance, but given how light side he was, I'd call him Neutral Good vs True Neutral. Stil

l would be great to see it!

on it :)

ftn0Syo.jpg

8eSq7RI.jpg