• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

First Time Darth Revan

Kendra Cave

Hi my name is Kendra,

This will be my first costume I am making to become part of the 501st legion and part of the Flagship Eclipse, hopefully.

I have almost finished the mask, I made it with papercraft and bondo and have to add a few extra details. I have a pretty good idea on how to proceed with the cape and hood, plus all the other fabric accessories, but I'm trying to figure out the best way to do his armour. Using bondo took a long time but the result was pretty good, I just don't know if there is better materials or ideas that could be recommended to me. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

img%5D

I built mine out of wonderflex and fiberglass resin. Essentially the front is all wonderflex that was sealed and then the back is fiberglass tape layers coated in resin. I am going to be redoing it this spring/summer to be cold cast resin backed with fiberglass, but that is still a bit off.