• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Acolyte in SW game

Yankee71

Star Wars galaxy of Heroes game has a new character, it is being call "Sith Marauder" (2 red lightsabers) we know it better as Sith Acolyte.

The character is not yet able to be unlocked, but for those of you who play the game and like this Character/Costume, it should be a up and coming in the near future.

1 hour ago, kracker98 said:

You can rotate the characters 360 degrees in the character page.  They're not very high res looking though.

Lol, someone asked the question before about using the game as a reference.

I would only do this in extreme cases, where you could not find reference anywhere else for a part of the costume, as the resolution and details are poor.

2 hours ago, kracker98 said:

If that's your only reference, then I wouldn't be very confident in using it lol.

Of course COTF Nihilus doesn't have the greatest reference material either.

COTF is the bane of my existence when it comes to references.

2 hours ago, Mitthrawnuruodo said:

That's awesome they're adding more ancient Sith to the game... but where's Revan?!?

Oh that's been a debate for a while now.  They've never ruled him out, but they also won't say when he's coming into the game.

• Sad 1