• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Application time!

Kwalt04

Hello hello, my fellow Revanites!

About a year and a bit, maybe closer to 2 years ago, I made a thread detailing my Revan build. I never really did finish the thread, despite working on the costume. I just sorta work and forget to take pictures about it all. Anyway, I have just finished my kit, it’s pretty well ready to go, and I’m going to be taking my pictures on Sunday. My question is, what kinds of pictures do it take? I have scoured this forum in search of the answer but have come up with no answers regarding my question. 

I’ve figured I could get away with a picture of both sides, front, and back, with and without my saber, as well as individual photos showcasing each piece listed in the crl. To those who have been approved, is that enough? Do you think I need more or different photos than those? 

if there is a place answering those questions for me, would someone give me directions? As I said, I’ve searched each section of the forum, and short of scouring hundred upon hundreds of pages of posts, I have yet to come up with an answer. 

Thanks ahead, and may the force be with you all. 

I don't know if this helps but when I applied for my other costume its front, front arms raised sideways, side, side with arms front, back and back with arms raised on side. Then iconic pose 

Edited by Roarcach

Best Bet, is to ask your local GMO/GML what he wants.

Front, Left Side, Back, Right Side, Head Shot (without mask) at a minimum.

Some Costumes have important details on the sides, why some GML/GMO also ask for an arms forward pic with certain costumes.