• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out theĀ New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Thexan and Arcann

Gigglesdatropper

So not sure if this is even the right forum but hey lol. Knights of the fallen empire brothers Thexan and Arcann, are they flagship or are they RL??

After I build this secret costume I want to do something never seen before and leaning toward one of them but not sure since I cant find them anywhere in 501st or RL.

You know when I originally saw these guys in the trailer I thought they would be all baddies. But now that I know the story I think that these guys would be best submitted to the rebel legion :D

I look forward to seeing your progress!

9 hours ago, Kylo said:

You know when I originally saw these guys in the trailer I thought they would be all baddies. But now that I know the story I think that these guys would be best submitted to the rebel legion :D

I look forward to seeing your progress!

I found Arcann's mask on Thingyverse so im gonna get that printed and go from there. Erika is gonna hook me up with a bunch of reference pics and ill start from there

On 11/9/2017 at 1:30 AM, Gigglesdatropper said:

So not sure if this is even the right forum but hey lol. Knights of the fallen empire brothers Thexan and Arcann, are they flagship or are they RL??

After I build this secret costume I want to do something never seen before and leaning toward one of them but not sure since I cant find them anywhere in 501st or RL.

So I am working on dark side Arcann if you want to help and we can start a forum together to work on? My twin and I are wanting to be these characters lol