• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

A disappeared person returns to the battlefield

Norhiak

Hi all again,

Sorry my AFK state in the forums but this year have a lot of change and well, im not living more in Colombia, im back to Argentina and im re-starting the project of Revan.

Although my work was a little paused, I have been able to help Outpost Colombia in several missions and I have helped them as a yellow vest and photographer at the same time. They were very nice experiences and I really appreciate all the guys in that group.
I even miss them right now and I just left Colombia no more than 2 months ago.

I hope to upload periodic photos about the progress of the project that although some things were delayed, others had considerable progress.

For the momment..

Best Regards to all and.... long live to the Legion

Hi Yankee71...!

I'm finishing the suit, due to the trip I had problems with finishing it, if it seems good while I talk to the person who receives the costumes here in Argentina.
If you agree... I like upload pictures and tell of the progress of my project.

On Sunday I will see one of the people of the Legion in Argentina and the other week I begin to contact me with the one who makes the reception process in this Garrison.

I hope, Angela Castellanos from Colombia read this too.... ^_^

Best Regards

PD: Excuse me for my bad English