• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Revan Armor Advices

fdotta

Hi Guys,

I'm staring to make some changes on my revan cosplay to fits on 501st. I would like some advices what kind of materials i can build the chest armor. One question I have if I can make the by a rigid plastic like pvc and cover it with a leather like material to make the correct armor patterns and colors,  can I do it?

thanks

If you can make the leather rigid and not look like leather (the game file and screenshot references very clearly show a metallic effect that porous leather fights against), then there shouldn't be an issue.

I've just give up that leather idea, I've found a ink like a cooper, that matches with revans armor. I'm building the armor right. Soon I will post some pics here.

By the way do you recomend any specific clamps to use attach the hood to the armor?

Thanks

Thanks, I'm very glad to get that.  This week I will star the painting Job and finishing the rest of the armor. When it's done I will post some more pics here. 

I've finished the painting and it's looks like stunning. 

P_20171007_194938.jpg

P_20171007_233040.jpg

P_20171007_233043.jpg

P_20171007_233103.jpg

I guess after Im install de rings and finished the bridge armor (leather middle part) it's approvable for 501st, isnt it? 

Thanks 

You do realize no one can see these pics right?

If you click the internet address and post it instead, then people will be able to see your pics, other wise we cant see anything!

On 10/8/2017 at 8:03 AM, Yankee71 said:

You do realize no one can see these pics right?

If you click the internet address and post it instead, then people will be able to see your pics, other wise we cant see anything!

Sorry I've not notice that. I will try move the pics for another place.  Thanks for let me know. 

27 minutes ago, DarthValkyria said:

The mask looks big proportionately to you and the armor, but the rest seems good.

I'm a big guy (viking style with 6'6" high) the armor is tide on my chest. I'm with out the cape, it's give a impression the armor is a little big. Regarding the Mask maybe I need make so adjustments... But that one is the only one fits on my big head. 

Do think its approvable? 

Thanks for all the help