• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Lord of hunger. Yumyum

DerGummo

4 hours ago, DerGummo said:

So. My Nihilus is approved. Got a mail from my GML this morning.
Costume is from WA an it worked without changing something.
He updated the costume 2016 so it is conform with the CRL.
SL-11829 ready.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

I have upgraded your Detachment permissions.

Please fix your 501st Legion Profile to reflect your 501st Legion profile, it is currently showing your 501st German Garrison Profile.

Yes, I have a Wicked Armor COTF Nihilus costume and it was approved with no problems. I didn't use the hilt because it's just a prop and non functional. So I bought a real one. The mask was the correct one and all I had to buy was boots. IMG_20171214_170905.thumb.jpg.feb70364aae89b92f0e72e6f43c9f7f0.jpg

On 5/19/2018 at 8:27 PM, Nymalia said:

Yes, I have a Wicked Armor COTF Nihilus costume and it was approved with no problems. I didn't use the hilt because it's just a prop and non functional. So I bought a real one. The mask was the correct one and all I had to buy was boots. IMG_20171214_170905.thumb.jpg.feb70364aae89b92f0e72e6f43c9f7f0.jpg

Make sure you keep the hood/cape part pulled back over your shoulders!

Yes, that's something I'm working on modifying. I've tried safety pins and they just come undone. I've got some fasteners I'm going to try. Thanks for the info though!

Edited by Nymalia

1 hour ago, Nymalia said:

Yes, that's something I'm working on modifying. I've tried safety pins and they just come undone. I've got some fasteners I'm going to try. Thanks for the info though!

Fasteners can be an absolute pain. Looks great, though!