• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Darth Revan CRL Request Boot Armor

Hello! I'm currently building Darth Revan. Starting from the bottom. I have a discussion regarding the CRL for Darth Revan. I've noticed it's lacking boot armor. I'd like / would prefer to have boot armor for more precise accuracy. In my opinion, it's a necessary detail. I'm requesting for this to be allowed optional, if anything. Are there any builders that can help build this / approve this request in the CRL? I'd say they have a similar appearance compared to Mandalorian Armor, Mark3. Please, let me know. Let's make this happen.

post-2394-0-71046700-1500323598_thumb.jpg

post-2394-0-69197300-1500323630.jpg

post-2394-0-33601900-1500323693_thumb.jpg

The CRL is being updated currently and will launch within the next few weeks, but the boots for KOTOR do not have armor. It is specifically shown as a boot with a strap.

The new Black Series of Revan does have the ability to say that it is armor vs boot, but it would be a different costume and would need to be submitted with as Black Series version.

It would make sense, since he does display armorment. Anyway, this can be approved, then? Optional for the updated CRL, etc? Any referrals to help build? Let me know. Thanks in advance.

If you check out the gallery and go to the Revan references, there are shots of the boot through the split skirt that show a solid piece boot with strap, but no armor edges.

If you wanted to do the armor, you would need to do the Black Series version, which then means you would need to do the ENTIRE costume as the Black Series version and then submit for a New to Legion costume with your GML as it is different enough from the standard KOTOR Revan to be the same costume.

No, there are many other differences between the two even though the basic idea is the same, including the shredded cape details. Same basic costume voir different details enough to warrant different versions. It's why we have 3 different Aphra CRLs for the same character.

5106cmGjlkL._SY300_.jpg

I see. Yeah, I'd rather not add battle damaged weathered cape. I did see the boot reference in photo gallery reference section. Although, the game is dated, but I do believe they were meant to be armorment from visible front side. Due to the design shape and silver color. like, shouldn't the CRL boots be silver, rather than black Or brown, then? Both figures do seem to have that detail as well. So, there's absolutely no way for it to be listed / approved as an optional request at all?