DarthValkyria

Bariss Offee: Traitor (Photos and CRL Needed)

16 posts in this topic

CRL completion requires photos for:

*full front and back costume in NATURAL pose with no limbs blocking the costume

*images of each required piece of the costume including any armor, soft parts, belts, hair style, makeup, tattoos, body paint, scars, and accessories

*images of optional items such as contacts, weapons, armor, soft parts, and accessories

If you have the costume and are able to supply images or assist in writing requirements for 501st approval for the CRL, please send high resoution images against a white background or document to TheFlagshipEclipse@gmail.com.

Thanks!

I have compiled screen stills from TCW, in preparation for this build & would love to help with building the CRL if I can. Paul S. said to start the build and document my progress in a thread. Anything else you would like me to start with?

That's great. When you are completed and approved, we'll need a full 360° set of shots of the full front, back, and each individual item for reference photos (makeup, hood, shirt, skirt, saber hilt, etc).

I've just started my WIP thread for this costume as well.  I look forward to working with everyone as I complete the build

I might be interested in doing this costume,  I researched and a made  Barriss Offee the jedi  8 years ago even spoke to the lass playing the character  though retired the costume.

It does confuse me with the purple face make up, as she  did have Navy blue in the movie which also confuses me in the RL write up. Like I said its been 8 years. 

Before I start on this, one question the lightsaber has it to be the correct hilt for the approval or is that a optional extra?

I have done the CRL write up for this costume, its still not been released from the LMOs yet.

So you have made this costume?

I would like to know about the hilt, this will make up my mind on whether I will do this or not

I have not made this costume, I did how ever do the write up, as I figured this was going to be a popular costume. If my work is not too strongly edited by the LMOs, then the Light sabers would be those of Ventres.

Is the CRL write up that of Blitz1027 in a WIP thread?  they have a good feel for what the CRL should be.

They place the lightsaber as optional. Would this be correct? 

For a popular costume its all being very vague. I don't wish to start on a costume when it is doomed not to be approved.

• Like 1

Lightsaber were listed as optional items the way i wrote it, but again until the LMOs post the edited version of what I gave them, I can't answer many questions.

I did the write up back during the Christmas/New Years Holidays, since then I have been waiting myself to see what was decided as the approved version from my work.

Its is now April, hopefully it will be posted sooner than later.

17 hours ago, M.J said:

I don't wish to start on a costume when it is doomed not to be approved.

Until a CRL is posted the DL/LMO can still approve the costume application.

Using official references is always the best bet anyway.

My wife is still working on her Barriss and basing everything she's doing off of reference photos and guidance Ionic Design (Michael) on here.  He and his wife have been a great help with the build and we are hoping to have hers completed soon.  Just waiting on the bracer and belt to be finished.

On 4/9/2018 at 6:43 AM, M.J said:

Is the CRL write up that of Blitz1027 in a WIP thread?  they have a good feel for what the CRL should be.

They place the lightsaber as optional. Would this be correct? 

For a popular costume its all being very vague. I don't wish to start on a costume when it is doomed not to be approved.

Thank you M.J.  I've written CRL's before and have studied this costume very closely hoping to get a Barriss CRL posted that's easy to understand and use.

Hi Everyone,  

I currently have a TIE pilot and have recently started work on my Bariss.  Hoping to get comments and input on my progress so far.  Photos to follow.  Have used the reference photos  as a resource.

Thanks,

Charlotte.

On 10/5/2018 at 2:22 AM, DeathStarBaby said:

Hi Everyone,  

I currently have a TIE pilot and have recently started work on my Bariss.  Hoping to get comments and input on my progress so far.  Photos to follow.  Have used the reference photos  as a resource.

Thanks,

Charlotte.

Looking forward to seeing it approved!