• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Darth nihilus mask

levipeterson79

Good afternoon all!! I currently have an imperial officer costume and im looking at kotor nihilus because he seems to be the easiest sith lord to do XD I found a 3d print file I wanna use for his mask however the red stripes are raised up a bit from the surface, is this going to be an issue for me? I didn't see it addressed in the crl besides saying those red stripes must be present

Without you providing pics of what you are talking about, really hard to comment either way.

It has to look right, to be accepted.  If it looks right, it will be accepted.  If it looks wrong it will be rejected.

No one can say if something you have not shown us, looks right or not, by a description.

Try posting pics of what you are talking about, if you are interested in feedback that will help you on your journey.

Greetings! I would say that the current red stripes above the eyes are too wide horizontally and come off the mask too much. The profile that Chris Avellone intended for KOTOR II was one of slim and flush design, almost flat, and the game files for KOTOR II mimic this. For approval, I would say definitely reducing the two things I mentioned. Otherwise, it is a beautiful mask.