• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Feedback for my Nihilus.

Littbuff

I think the cape should not fall over the shoulders that far.

You know your cape is falling on your arms. But it should only like rest on your shoulders and then fall on your back.

I did add soem velcro on my shoulders to keep the cape there and prevent it "from falling on my arms".

I think the cape should not fall over the shoulders that far.

You know your cape is falling on your arms. But it should only like rest on your shoulders and then fall on your back.

I did add soem velcro on my shoulders to keep the cape there and prevent it "from falling on my arms".

That is a very good idea. ill add that to my shoulders 

Throw the cape off the shoulders a bit more, its not a reason to not approve, just a small correction to the wearing of the costume.

The frontal pic with your arms spread out is perfect!

Edited by Yankee71

Hi so great to see you ask in here in the detachment for advice :wink:  we are afterall the ones, who knows the costumes for TFE best.

I agree with the other observations - your cape needs to go up over your shoulders, I use snaps to hold it in its place.

Do you have the two skirts, the inner skirt should have a split in the front and the outer skirt an opening in the front  ?  

Otherwise - you look great :wink:  nice work.

• Like 1

I have one skirt with two layers to it. I commissioned wicked armor to make my costume (because I tried to make my own and failed lol) I tweaked it a little do I need to make the split a little bigger.? Now that I look at it you can't really tell I have two skirts

• Like 1