• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Advisor Sim Aloo

Hi together,

I am wondering about three approved Sim Aloo-costumers in the Legion with still no CRL completed nor a detachment affilation.

Would the TFE be the right place for that character? I think so. His prefix is "DS", which makes me think his place would be right here.

post-1060-0-44922300-1493932747_thumb.jpg

post-1060-0-66954200-1493932794_thumb.jpg

post-1060-0-33811300-1493932836_thumb.jpg

post-1060-0-82578800-1493932838_thumb.jpg

post-1060-0-94592800-1493932840_thumb.jpg

Edited by Paggeldiwwer

Hello Marc, that is the 1 million dollar question. lol

Normally a Cannon Character will be picked up by one of the other Detachments.

As that Character really doesn't fit in with any other Detachments criteria, why it is currently sitting in limbo with no Detachment support.

I agree it would probably fit in best in this Detachment.

I will push your question farther up the chain, and see what I get for an answer.

The Link shows "DS" but when you open the CRL it shows "DZ".  

Edited by Yankee71

You know, that is a damn good question. I actually can't say that I know one way or another is right. Generally, we don't cover movies, so I would normally say unaffiliated. I could ask and let you know what the LMBOs have to say.

So, clarification.

No, we would not cover the character due to the fact that he is movie-based, and therefore, yes, unaffiliated is where he goes currently.

Also, they believe the DZ was just a typo and is being looked at.

Could just make no Detachment Support, its own Detachment and call it "Evil Bastards Detachment", for those who are truly evil and cant find a home to hang their hats.

Howdy howdy, Dawn Bright your helpful LMO here. I am sure a lot of this has already been covered by lovely Nina and a few others.

Yes Sim Aloo has no Detachment Affiliation.

Yes there are talks of creating a home (Detachment) for the Costumes with no CRL. There are a few.. Bazine...Hondo... Sim.. Ithano and thats just off the top of my head.

If you are starting a Sim costume maybe....Sithlords are probably your best bet to get feedback? When I started building Kylo Ren I made WIPS both here and in SLD (sithlords) however but yes SLD took the costume as its movies.

There is no CRL because the costume was made before the rule that a costume could not be approved without a CRL was made. So we have no CRL. If someone applied with one your GML will post it to the appropriate section and will be looked at by the LMO's.

I know (have seen) a build thread at some point on one of those two boards. It should be in the research section. The one builder (The Legion 1st) spent a lot of time and research on his costume.

I hope any of this helps!!

Dawn Bright

SL-13377

Edited by Kylo