• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Very silly question.

How do I fix my profile here? Everything is wrong there lol which is so funny! I do know my birthday which isn't January 1st. And I'm def not 47 years old lol

But I can't change anything. Even the nickname showing there I have no clue where it came from. So bizarre.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Might not be able to do it from your phone.

Either get on a PC to do it, or send me what you want it all to be in a PM, and I can do it for you

• Like 1

You can email me at Nina501st@gmail.com with the login name, email assigned to the account, what you need changed, and what you want it changed to and I can get it edited for you if you are unable to do it :)

How do I fix my profile here? Everything is wrong there lol which is so funny! I do know my birthday which isn't January 1st. And I'm def not 47 years old lol

But I can't change anything. Even the nickname showing there I have no clue where it came from. So bizarre.

Thanks

If you click on your user name in the upper right hand corner of the forums, select "My Settings", you can change everything quite easily.

"Jen'jidai" is your Forums rank, it corresponds to the number of posts you have made, and will change as you make more posts. This is not something you can change, and it is the same for everyone, unless you hold an official staff position within the Detachment.

Edited by Yankee71
  • Like 1

If you click on your user name in the upper right hand corner of the forums, select "My Settings", you can change everything quite easily.

"Jen'jidai" is your Forums rank, it corresponds to the number of posts you have made, and will change as you make more posts. This is not something you can change, and it is the same for everyone, unless you hold an official staff position within the Detachment.

Aaah ok!!! I didn't know that haha

I will try to make the other changes on my computer then if I can't I'll send the info!

I guess January 1st is also default bday? Lol

Thank you so much everyone