• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Doctor Aphra

Below is a link for my approval photos, attached are the reference photos from the comic covers. Please let me know if anything else is required. 

https://www.flickr.com/photos/149360577@N03/shares/32T311/#

Boots are plain with no attachments such as jack boots. 

Pants seem to be a dark grey, light blue or back pending on picture. 

There are 2 belts that attach to each other in the front and criss cross on the back, the one belt being a little thinner than the other. The buckle is circular with large belt passing through it. The smaller belt connects to the larger with a triangular attachment in the front. the belts are both laying at an angular level across the front and skimming the top of the pants on the sides. 

She has 1 gun holster that connects to the right leg, to support a DL-44 or sometimes a DH-17. (sometimes 2 holsters, again pending pic)

Shirt is a plain white crew neck shirt that falls right around the top of the pant line. 

Jacket seemed to be made out of some kind of leather material with red lining the edge of the sleeves and around the top of the back and chest area with lines sewn down. )also sometimes depicted with pockets) 

Hair seems to be dark brown or black.

Aviator goggles lay on top of a brown aviator hat with large circles around the ear area.

Gloves are also of a leather material with red covering the top part of the hand and sewn into squares around the knuckle area. 

A tattoo comes down from her right arm under the jacket to a little above the gloves. 

post-293-0-80616800-1492685167_thumb.jpg

post-293-0-66230700-1492685175_thumb.jpg

post-293-0-41654300-1492685184_thumb.jpg

post-293-0-05149800-1492685196_thumb.jpg

Can I just say your belt is ABSOLUTELY awesome looking? 

Did you submit this to your GML? 

Thank you! TiggWolf creations, with some edits of my own. 

I did not submit to my GML, since there is no CRL i was noted to post here for the Legion GML to review.