• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Question about Mara jade shinguards

jwnikita

Hello all, I have begun the process of putting together a decipher card version of Mara jade. Before I order shinguards I would like to get some input on the two choices. The first choice I believe I have seen some of you use for your approval costume. The second choice I have are similar but they are slightly different shape at the knee. I would appreciate any input thank you

793f045f028c152b2b62f9537d0b6bbb.jpg6b823916af11263bd69f7663b650146d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^ What she said.  

Other option would be to PM some other Mara Jades, and see where they got theirs from.

In the End, its your GML making the decision for approval.

Responses may be slow until after Celebration is over and people are back home.

Am I allowed to ask my local GML for advice? It seems like it would be "cheating" to do that..

You can absolutely ask for advice. What I would actually do is put a build thread up on your Garrison forum and ask what they thought. They won't be able to tell you that it will definitely clear, but they can say if they don't think it will, which is as good, right?

• Like 1