• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Barriss Offee Movie pics

I'm working on Barriss Offee and was watching Star Wars episode 2 attack of the clones and seen Barriss and Lumina early on in the movie. If you blink you miss those scenes. I was able to get pics from the movie. It is after the beginning and after Amadala's ship explodes. The next scene is in Palpatine's office with Many Jedi, Amadala, Barriss, and Luminara. It shows an all black costume and no heart on belt. It has an excellent view of the top, skirt, cloak and hood. the top looks simular to the costume in season 5 of the clone wars cartoons, when she fights Anakin. May I use these pics as a refferance to design her costume when she fights Anakin? They remove the question of costume color.

I have the skirt and boots. I just need to make the top and head piece. I have also tatooed the diamonds on face and hands in the right placement. Due to being in south and makeup melt issues.

Thank You,

Kaihimepost-1238-0-78730200-1491899350_thumb.jpgpost-1238-0-28106700-1491899366_thumb.jpgpost-1238-0-78729000-1491899387_thumb.jpg