• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Tulak Hord

DTCorvus

Not according to our records. No one has had this costume built and approved.

P.S. Check your Garrison selection in your profile to make sure its correct.

Edited by Yankee71
  • Like 1

Not according to our records. No one has had this costume built and approved.

P.S. Check your Garrison selection in your profile to make sure its correct.

Ok, I guess I might add this to my list of possible costumes. Also that you for the heads up on my Garrison affiliation, I'm not sure how it changed from GGG to the German Garrison. It is all fixed now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This gentleman, Charles Sheeley, shared his work on the Replica Props Forum and debuted it at SW Celebration Anaheim, 2015

12304461_1101206613224499_48663236267994

I have seen the pictures now from Anaheim and some from Orlando. He still hasn't finished the full costume from what I have seen from the pictures that have been posted.

I have also found his posts in the RPF, but the pictures he has posted are no longer valid and the RPF doesn't allow registration to their page from the Tapatalk app. I'm going to sign up via a computer here soon and try and contact him about his WIP and if can share some info about it all.

We have a Cadet well on his way to making Tulak Hord.  Did we get confirmation that Charles did never indeed join the Legion?  

Link to our new cadet (and a good friend of mine). http://www.theflagshipeclipse.com/forums/index.php?/topic/2580-hello-from-az-building-tulak-hord/&tab=comments#comment-27116

He is fully committed and has been informed of the crl writing process.

I don’t think he did. From all the pics I’ve seen he’s never finished the costume. From the waist up is all he has done. I’ve contacted him inquiring about the helmet but have not heard back.