• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

KOTOR Nihilus Obi Width

Teiwaz

The easy answer is, Yes. 

The wording needs to be clarified a bit as it is technically correct at the 4cm for the KOTOR 2 game files, BUT the figure that they made that was based on the character had a belt more like the 4 inch one. It can be either version and still be legitimate as a KOTOR 2 Nihilus style. Images attached for reference.

He is going through a CRL modification atm so it will be addressed accordingly here soon.

Game file:

2019812-d23ee789_107d_cbad_b7b77ae9ed47abeckotor___darth_nihilus.jpg

Figure:

P1000566.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks for asking this, I was wondering about it today.

So when the GML goes through and does approval, are they actually looking for a 4 cm wide obi? Less than 1 3/4" wide? That seems very tiny compared to your standard obi sizes. Hmm, but in looking st the crl reference image, it would appear the obi is more similar to the waist of your jeans where your belt loop would go.

Ok, off to sew.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It is not supposed to be wide unless you are doing the figure version, where as the mask does not go down as low over the upper lip and the red lines over the eyes are longer. If you see the photos I posted above, as well as the game screenshots below, of which some are the updated models for better detail. As you can see, very thin obi.

Nihilus_Falls.jpgDarth-Nihilus-Knights-of-the-Old-Republic-II-The-Sith-Lords.jpeg11e3b89d0855253367de658aa9c1e6e5.jpgDarthNihilusTelos.jpg