• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Questions/Issues Pertaining to the Forums

Post your forum-related questions and issues here that do not pertain to Pending Members and Access requests.

If you are a Pending Member, please go here: http://www.theflagshipeclipse.com/forums/index.php?/topic/1679-introductions-and-pending-member-validations/

If you are needing a higher level of Member access, please go here: http://www.theflagshipeclipse.com/forums/index.php?/topic/1660-501st-andor-detachment-access-requests/

If your issue involves none of the above, please post below and we will help you in whatever way we can!

Hey Team! Excited to be apart of TFE. But I am looking at Mara Jade. Finally approved in my Black Bodysuit. But there is no dedicated area to post about her Black Nebula suit? Is this something that will be rectified?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hey Team! Excited to be apart of TFE. But I am looking at Mara Jade. Finally approved in my Black Bodysuit. But there is no dedicated area to post about her Black Nebula suit? Is this something that will be rectified?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Just as all Starkiller are in one area, even though there are several versions of different costumes to choose from, so are all the Mara Jade in one area.

Look here:  http://www.theflagshipeclipse.com/forums/index.php?/forum/94-mara-jade-arica/

If you don't find what you are looking for, feel free to start a new topic, and create what you want to see.

Just as all Starkiller are in one area, even though there are several versions of different costumes to choose from, so are all the Mara Jade in one area.

Look here:  http://www.theflagshipeclipse.com/forums/index.php?/forum/94-mara-jade-arica/

If you don't find what you are looking for, feel free to start a new topic, and create what you want to see.

Hey Yankee71, thanks for getting back to me!

Still not very clear on this. That was for Arica, which is awesome and she is something I plan on building. But it doesn't have any references for the CRL for Black Nebula (as a pinned topic on the forum area, I have already downloaded the PDF of the 501st CRL page). Arica and Black BodySuit Mara have seperate places in the forums with he CRL pinned to the top and locations of References and such. Just wondering should Black Nebula be the same? or have the CRL requirements listed on one of these places giving people like me a place to start a build thread? I know of a couple ladies in my Garrison who will be wanting to start Black Nebula, and I have seen ?3 posts on her in the Black Bodysuit posts with ?where to post about it.

Cheers!

http://www.theflagshipeclipse.com/forums/index.php?/forum/84-mara-jade/

This should be what you're looking for. Mara is a Dark Side Adept while Arica is a Denizen, so they are organized differently.

• Like 1

Quick question, I started a WIP over in the Sith Acolyte section back when Photobucket was usefull, now that they are dead to me is there a way to edit my existing thread and update all the pictures so they can at least be viewed?  I was going to start all over but if I can fix my original WIP by just updating the pictures it would probably be easiest.

Thanks for the help.

18 minutes ago, TK7639 said:

Quick question, I started a WIP over in the Sith Acolyte section back when Photobucket was usefull, now that they are dead to me is there a way to edit my existing thread and update all the pictures so they can at least be viewed?  I was going to start all over but if I can fix my original WIP by just updating the pictures it would probably be easiest.

Thanks for the help.

It should just be an issue of replacing the links with ones that aren't photobucket hosted, so that should save you time in rewriting everything.

On 10/25/2017 at 9:13 PM, TK7639 said:

That was my initial way of thinking but for the life of me I can't see where I go to edit the original post. 

At the top of the page should be a "Moderation Actions" option. You can edit directly from there.

15 hours ago, DarthValkyria said:

At the top of the page should be a "Moderation Actions" option. You can edit directly from there.

I only have the options of Hide and Delete.  Could be a permissions issue.  Maybe I'm not crazy, ha ha.

On 10/27/2017 at 7:11 PM, TK7639 said:

I only have the options of Hide and Delete.  Could be a permissions issue.  Maybe I'm not crazy, ha ha.

At the bottom of the post should be an edit button. If that isn't there, then it is an issue of permissions.

20 hours ago, DarthValkyria said:

At the bottom of the post should be an edit button. If that isn't there, then it is an issue of permissions.

image.png.31a5c5251739172f9aec5861a64d8213.png

That's all the options I have at the bottom of the first post

image.png.e84d8241d173f9fa8e35e71461357773.png

The subsequent posts have only 2 options.  Neither one being edit.

Can you point me in the right direction to get my permissions changed so I can update my WIP please?

1 hour ago, DarthValkyria said:

Try again and see if it works. It looks like it was tied to the time frame of the post and not your permissions in regards to editing. 

There is now an edit option that appeared at the end of every post.  Should be able to change it now.  Thanks for all the help.

I just want to make sure I know the right place to create a WIP thread for an incomplete CRL character.  I'm planning to start a Savage Opress later this year, once my Darth Maul is complete. I can see a forum section under "Incomplete CRL" for "Dark Side Adepts" but there aren't any WIPs there.  There is a thread for the missing Savage Opress photos.  Do I start a new thread there in the Dark Side Adepts section for my WIP?

2 hours ago, tiggerrr said:

I just want to make sure I know the right place to create a WIP thread for an incomplete CRL character.  I'm planning to start a Savage Opress later this year, once my Darth Maul is complete. I can see a forum section under "Incomplete CRL" for "Dark Side Adepts" but there aren't any WIPs there.  There is a thread for the missing Savage Opress photos.  Do I start a new thread there in the Dark Side Adepts section for my WIP?

Those are for the CRLs themselves. You'll want the "Approved Costumes" area for Savage. Here's the link!

http://www.theflagshipeclipse.com/forums/index.php?/forum/135-savage-opress/

Good luck on the build :)

Those are for the CRLs themselves. You'll want the "Approved Costumes" area for Savage. Here's the link!
http://www.theflagshipeclipse.com/forums/index.php?/forum/135-savage-opress/
Good luck on the build

Thanks. Totally missed seeing that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Can I please have my forum name changed to:  Scrappy

I was having a hard time figuring out where to place this request.  If this is incorrect please let me know where I need to do it so I can follow the correct protocol.

Thanks so much!

13 minutes ago, Tab said:

Can I please have my forum name changed to:  Scrappy

I was having a hard time figuring out where to place this request.  If this is incorrect please let me know where I need to do it so I can follow the correct protocol.

Thanks so much!

It should be changed now!

1 hour ago, kristopherheid said:

I was wondering if there was a way to change my Forum ID.  I'd like to change it to "KrayytDragon82" if possible.  Thanks :-)

Done.

20 minutes ago, Kornishpyxee said:

My membership is listed as inactive. The link above on how to address this isn’t working. How do I regain active member status?

Jenn (kornishpyxee)

Are you a 501st member? You'll need to put your TKID and your 501st.com/members/searchform.php profile link (the page that shows your individual information, not the results page) into your profile and then post here. Then you can be upgraded to the correct rank. 

For now, you're put as a basic forum member.