• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Black Body suits?

Littbuff

If you ever need to take restroom breaks then get a suit that will allow you to do so. I only have an undersuit for my FO TK. For Nihilus I have a long sleeve Under Armour used in football so it has a very small neck collar. Pants are black compression pants for hot days or black martial arts pants for windy days. I usually wear black martial arts pants anyways mainly because mine are rough and worn out from use. There no CRL requirements for these listed so I can understand the confusion.

If you ever need to take restroom breaks then get a suit that will allow you to do so. I only have an undersuit for my FO TK. For Nihilus I have a long sleeve Under Armour used in football so it has a very small neck collar. Pants are black compression pants for hot days or black martial arts pants for windy days. I usually wear black martial arts pants anyways mainly because mine are rough and worn out from use. There no CRL requirements for these listed so I can understand the confusion.

Okay thank you!

Not much to add but its an alternative.

I wear a long sleeve turtle necked top and a morph suit hood.

As for trousers, its largely down to preference as you cant see them...I used to wear leggings with bones on them as I kept getting called "skeleton man" by the public lol.

My one piece of advice though is definitely wear something! The one day I didn't was a really hot day and some kid pulled my robe up lol.