• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Revan undershirt ideas?

Darth Revan

Hey guys, pretty much done with the costume, just fine tuning it atm.  Anyone know of a specific shirt that would be ideal? i've pretty much planned on doing a shirt and just having a fabric tubing added from a seamstress.  I've ordered a few different shirts off of Amazon but theyre either not what im looking for or too heavy or hot.  Whats everyone using or would recommend?

I went with a nice, high quality men's long sleeve in a few sizes larger than I am so that I could get the proper "scrunchiness" of the sleeves that is shown in the file references. Nothing fancy, but I did rip the tag out of it since I hate tags. Sewed in the piping across the chest and added a high enough collar and bam.

For my new version of Revan, I'm using a long sleeved turtle neck and dickies long sleeved work shirt. I'll cut the long sleeves off of the turtle neck and sew on new sleeves from the dickies long sleeved work shirt.