• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Mara Jade Swarm War Costume

Jadeschwert

Hello everybody,

I have a question concerning an other Mara Jade costume.

Currently, I am simultaniously working on two different Mara Jade costumes. The one already well known here (black bodysuit) and the other being the costume from swarm wars, which is approvable at the Rebel Legion.

MY QUESTION:

After finding out, that the 501st Mara costume can be approved in the Rebel Legion, I would like to know, if my Rebel Legion Mara Jade version can also be approved in the 501st. The existing CRL (or costume standard fod the Rebel Legion) could be applied.

Looking anxiously forward to your response,

Elena

I'm not sure. From what I know, Swarm Wars happens we'll post the original trilogy and Heir to the Empire. She would have been married to Skywalker by then, right? If so, I don't think she would belong in the 501st.

However, the black bodysuit, if you follow the RL guidelines should be fine for approval with 501st.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hi Eliste and thanks for your reply

Yes, Mara is married to Luke at that point. I was just wondering, as the Rebel Legion approves the "emperors hand" Mara version, if the 501st does the same with the RL version.

Howevsr, I am currently doing both costumes. :-)

Hi Eliste and thanks for your reply Yes, Mara is married to Luke at that point. I was just wondering, as the Rebel Legion approves the "emperors hand" Mara version, if the 501st does the same with the RL version.Howevsr, I am currently doing both costumes. :-)

Not all the RL approvable Mara costumes are approvable with the 501st. Her green dress, for instance, is RL approvable but not 501st. I think really, it's "was she semi on the bad side when she wore it?" If yes, the 501st is a possibility. So I don't think this one would be.
  • Like 1

Not all the RL approvable Mara costumes are approvable with the 501st. Her green dress, for instance, is RL approvable but not 501st. I think really, it's "was she semi on the bad side when she wore it?" If yes, the 501st is a possibility. So I don't think this one would be.

Yes, I believe you re right! Sadly... :wink:

Thank you :-)

I wish you wonderfull Christmas holidays and a happy new year

Thank you Jades Sword for your question, and Eliste for your thoughtful response.

Mara in the adventures of the Swarm Wars: Dark Nest is dedicated to the Jedi Cause.
859b6ad4d2413e62bd1721fe69615b515f45a13f

Earlier in her career, when she had been selected by the Emperor as his capable Hand, she was a servant of the Empire. As Mara Jade, Choices of One demonstrates, Mara acted as a hero, even while serving the Empire.
1413630199_cxvdi4pkrxu.jpg
It is her appearance while in alliance with the Empire that makes a 501st approvable costume. 

Be well,

Thomas

• Like 1

Hello! perhaps the most complicated costume for both approvals is the black nebula of Mara, because in addition to having a different color on faux leather vest, also has a different color in the red dress for a group is "red-brown" and another is " red-purple "

Hello! perhaps the most complicated costume for both approvals is the black nebula of Mara, because in addition to having a different color on faux leather vest, also has a different color in the red dress for a group is "red-brown" and another is " red-purple "

Edited by SL-11283
  • Like 1