• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

COTF Lord of hunger from Sweden

Aeros

Hello everyone! I finally started my COTF Nihilus last weekend and i'm so stoked to make this costume! Since my sewing skills aren't the best (haven't sewed in many years in a galaxy far far away) i met up with a friend and started on the patterns. I will work more on the costume this upcoming weekend so more pictures will come :)

post-1269-0-98595800-1481638227_thumb.jpg

Hi and welcome to the forum  :))

Nice choice on costume - looking forward to seeing your progress.

I´ll bet you´re going to be very good with the sewing machine, when you´re finished, because you´ll get a lot of practise sewing all the layers - have fun and do ask, if you need some help/advice  :wink:

Hi and welcome to the forum  :))

Nice choice on costume - looking forward to seeing your progress.

I´ll bet you´re going to be very good with the sewing machine, when you´re finished, because you´ll get a lot of practise sewing all the layers - have fun and do ask, if you need some help/advice  :wink:

Thank you! :D i will continue on the tunics and shirts tomorrow. And i have a question for the belt. Will these buttons work? these are the only ones i could find here in Sweden, total lenght: 9 mm http://www.slojd-detaljer.se/kategorier/textil-laderslojd/skinn-lader/beslag-spannen-nitar/gevarsknappar-pid3315