• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Nihilus Costume in Progress

Sithpool79

So figured I'd go ahead and start this thread. I had ordered a Darth Nihilus from Wicked Armor with the second Tunic and got word that it shipped. As soon as I get it I'll take pics and add them here. Luckily I already had the boots and gloves from my Tie Reserve costume, once I get the package should be ready to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aye an inner and an outer. So many of these costumes are insanly layered. When I made this one for my friend I used a nice midweight material that was natural. Don't overheat in this all black mass of material! :)

Also great choice going with WA. I don't think it has any changes between him to our crl. I'f there is its small

So got everything together and took it out for a test troop. I still need to finish the belt but should have that done tonight. 8266184c9f31aaec505f3d90b23cb3a6.jpgc039c8f3169fbfa396be03ff4a55872f.jpg

Actually it depends on the Version you run, 

Tunic isn't necessary at all for the KOTOR version (please see my piccies and I can post them if you cant find them... wait i'll do it anyways)

13876537_676527512497488_292274991098013

But if it's the champions of the force version, then you definitely need tunics

Edited by tb1259

Looks great on you! I've had some issues with the Velcro from the hood to the mask during comic con. Just know that heat and sweat may make be Velcro strap fall off the hood.