• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Hello from Spain.

isis

Here I show the inner robe and veil, finished. The green fabric is the pattern I'm using for the outer robe. It is unfinished. Much remains to sew. The fabric pattern in green I've tried it the other way around. So you can see the cut of the skirt on the opposite side. All this is a first version or outline of what will be the outer robe.

IMG_20161009_123443_zpsldmgyftl.jpg

IMG_20161009_123510_zpspv3zms4u.jpg

IMG_20161009_123529_zpsjbwizyqe.jpg

IMG_20161009_123554_zpsie8fk8vl.jpg

IMG_20161009_125514_zpsudsfk1xg.jpg

IMG_20161009_125530_zpsscj9dbfl.jpg

Edited by isis

Thanks for the feedback. The theme of drawing gold paint color, patterns have made with Autocad. I have printed my actions and I modeled, then paint on the sleeves and veil. I offer to help in whatever you need.  :))  :)) .

Edited by isis

Thanks - but I´ve just made a new golden pattern for my sleeves and veil, since the old one, made of golden fabric, wasn´t looking so good anymore. This time I use golden iron-on vinyl - it´s a very long and hard job to cut it out, but it looks much better :-D  next time I might take you up on the offer :wink:

Hello, here I am photos made fabric pattern of what in the future will be the outer skin robe. It is a sketch. Now it only remains to cut and sew this pattern. I hope it's all okay.

IMG_20161018_184501_zps70nqu0nw.jpg

IMG_20161018_184525_zpsjfbslfwu.jpg

Agree. The sleeves of the outer robe, I think they are not as long as seen in the photo. The only thing that happens is that I put a double pad to enhance your shoulders. I think if you remove the problem will be solved. I thought that it should be higher. But it is true that seeing the photos of the CRL, the robe falls on the shoulders. And it is better. It's my fault. Thank you.

Edited by isis
  • Like 1