• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

CE detachment photo

unusedpizza

So, I got fed up waiting for an answer here and asked on Facebook. The answer is yes there will be a Detachment Photo. It will be just after the official 501st Photo.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

So, I got fed up waiting for an answer here and asked on Facebook. The answer is yes there will be a Detachment Photo. It will be just after the official 501st Photo.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

sorry, not seeing it on the official photo order list.

and there is no more room to fit it in according to Ginny

are there any details you or someone else could post as can't see how this is happening, Not on facebook so can't see you post

sorry, not seeing it on the official photo order list.

and there is no more room to fit it in according to Ginny

are there any details you or someone else could post as can't see how this is happening, Not on facebook so can't see you post

Thomas said to just stick around and it would get done. May not be with official photographer but we'll all be in the same place. Presumably just look for more Flagship costumes?

There isn't really specifics...

• Like 1

Thomas said to just stick around and it would get done. May not be with official photographer but we'll all be in the same place. Presumably just look for more Flagship costumes? 

Aye youll usually find a great number of photographers. at the 501 @ C:Anaheim had 50 photographers. Have fun at CE you guys!!!!

We were on the bottom ride side.

13737590_10153829155448546_5440685114306

Thats me the Kylo without the hood on  :)  shame i didnt had any  EU  costumes for me to join the  picture on the weekend. but it was good to meet you guys

and  good to meet  Thomas the Legen he is tall!!!!!

• Like 1