• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Dread Master Bestia (2011 version)

Aeon

Started make Dread master Bestia  before it got golden mask. Still like creepy brain an feather mask more than golden one.

You can see some of my work in progress pictures on facebook https://www.facebook.com/ionSilentalcraftplay/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1558463694402653 I was limited in space and materials then started. Mostly working with paper mache. Now thinking remake some pieces in worbla.

This  is base of costume what I have now and want upgrade, redo and add missing parts.

zpolAQO.jpg

ivi67zM.jpg

Reference pictures:

wqJjtlR.gif   hrrxy9h.gif

w3U4PrO.jpg?2

V8NVYg9.jpg?1

• Like 1

Yes very creepy sith lady :P

Updating my old armor pieces. New one form sculpted eva foam, bellow old one from stuffed fabric for comparison.

First time tried airbrush! How I could live without it :o

HdCKboF.jpg

First mask was paper mache and cardboard, redid it in worbla

Tb7PcDc.jpg?2

Awesome!!! I watched the contest video online and saw your costume!! I had remembered seeing it here on the forums -- looked very imposing on stage. Fantastic!!

I also thought it was funny when the emcees said "look at that wand!" It's Sith Lightning lmao /facepalm

Edited by NightShine

Going on stage in general is scary!! Haha but the problem with being first is you can't watch and see how others did so you're literally pioneering the way! :D and yeah stage lighting can really hurt LED or similar affects ): still looked bawler though!!