• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Does the Flagship Eclipse have a Detachment Shirt?

Yankee71

Hello,

Just a curious question.  

I just came from the largest event that takes place here in Germany, we had around 220 members show up for the event.

It was my 1st event, and I felt like an outcast out of costume, because I didn't have any 501st clothing to wear like everyone else.

There were people with various 501st t-shirts, others with 501st Bowling/Racing shirts, and then there were people with Detachment shirts.

The Sith Lords all had Sith Lord Detachment Shirts Red and Black with their SL ##### on it, a large picture of Darth Vader on the back, Force Lightning on the sides.

The Tie Pilots had Jolly Roger Detachment Shirts, Black and white with a larger Skull and crossbones on the back.

The Clone troopers were Black and Pink (Pink is not really my color)

ETC

ETC

Does the Flagship Eclipse have its own Detachment shirt?

If no, I guess I have to talk to the Sith Lords Detachment about getting one of their Detachment Shirts instead.

If Yes, What are its colors?  What is the Image on the back?  What is on the side? Where can I order one?

I would like to represent the Flagship Eclipse out of costume at events, but I haven't really seen anything in here except the bowling/racing shirt, and it was only a front view, not showing the sides or the back.

This is still a work in progress since the contest had no limitations, and the winning logo would run about $35-$40 with domestic shipping.