• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Detachment membership?

Yankee71

What does one have to do to get Detachment membership?

My only costume is EU, yet I still do not have EU membership?

On the marketplace post that was closed people were looking for Detachment Patches, and the answer given was you need detachment membership.

Now a new topic has been started in the marketplace asking for detachment patches again, and I can only guess it will soon be closed as well? 

I filled out my info in a post somewhere in here requesting EU membership, still hasn't happened yet, so I am wondering if there is something else I was supposed to do?

I would like to get Detachment membership and some Detachment patches, if this is possible?

It takes some time as the admins aren't often about. You can also try looking up the Flagship Eclipse on Facebook. That has stuff posted on it occasionally. There is a private group for Detachment members on FB as well but you need to friend someone who can invite.

Is there any reliable way to contact the admins?  I pm'ed Darth Brute a week ago but haven't received a reply. I also sent an email to the Webmaster and Detachment Leader.  The email to the Webmaster was bounced back, and have heard nothing from the Detachment Leader.  :(

Good evening,

The “Admins” are Michael Capell (IonicDesign) and Michael Harshbarger (DarthBrute.) We are adding Nina Marley (DarthValkyria).
I do not administer forum membership

I do however review Detachment Membership for the 501st Legion Database. (This allows you to vote.)

13246183_10154267344824623_4026255979818

Curr
ently, the one way all members can check their Detachment Membership in the Legion database is to go to http://www.501st.com/forum/ , log in and access their membership data panel; Membership DB > Your Profile Data > Your Unit Affiliation (see photo)

You should see The Flagship Eclipse under Your Unit Affiliation. If you do not, choose Edit to add TFE to your Legion Profile.

TFE 2016 XO Dawn Bright or myself will in turn, approve your membership.

TFE Detachment members on Facebook can also request invitation from other TFE friends on FB to join The Flagship Eclipse Communications Tower;
12138327_10153753036844623_6143531157473

This is for TFE Detachment members who want to communicate at the speed of Facebook.

WOW talk about the squeaky wheel gets the grease!!! lol  :butt:  :))

Hope I didn't step on any toes, I was just wondering, I didn't expect to get the attention of the US MARINES and The Clone Emperor lol  :doh:

Cheers for the help everyone, think I will crawl back in my hole now, way too much attention for me lol  :oops:

We are glad you spoke up! We are doing our best to get things back on track and don't always notice right away when issues come up. The voices of the members often let us know before the system does, if it does at all, so we thank you!