• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

harcdz

Hei guy,
I am new and trying to make darth sion
I have discuss it with a few of the people here and here is my full mask sculpt progress.
Its onlyh 1/4 fin but just trying to get the thread going.
C n C are weloce :)

post-1523-0-01041400-1459787319_thumb.jpg

Noice!! Sculpting is always fun :) I've actually never heard of Darth Sion before so u looked him up -- holy bothans he's scary!! Looks like a zombie Sith or something-- he should be super fun to cosplay as :) are you going to make a prosthetic chest piece too? All the pictures I saw he had an exposed chest.

• Like 1

Good evening and welcome aboard,

For this character I know of two separate designs. There is the KOTOR and TFU playable character skin.
¿Which version of Darth Sion are you working on?
¿And what material are you planning on making the mask in?

Be well,
Thomas

hey thx yes i will be making a full body suite.

and I 'll be making the kotor one, I was planning to make it out of silicon but my country does not sell the glue or paint that stick to silicon, so i'll be using full latex :)

here is another progress...i donno but my phone pict make it more elongated, i will take a better pict soon :)

post-1523-0-82015100-1459993229_thumb.jpg

oh wow it's really coming along!! It's like weathering regular outfit pieces to look "aged" ... but you're doing it with a face ... which is epic. Love it!

oh wow it's really coming along!! It's like weathering regular outfit pieces to look "aged" ... but you're doing it with a face ... which is epic. Love it!

thx. molding it this week