• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Headress help needed

katwmn98

I am very new to this. I want to try to make a Traya costume. In my head, I thought I knew how to make it, but not as easy as it looks. I cut the headress with point and 6 holes out of a foam sheet. It covers my ears like it is supposed to, but the point doesn't lay flat on my face and doesn't lay flat on top my head. I have leather material but now asking for help. Any thoughts, ideas, even instructions would help.

where did you have your headdress made? I am trying to do it myself and looked good but I did not make it wide enough so I am starting over. I have thin leather material that I can attach to a foam sheet but the point doesn't lay flat. Any ideas?

where did you have your headdress made? I am trying to do it myself and looked good but I did not make it wide enough so I am starting over. I have thin leather material that I can attach to a foam sheet but the point doesn't lay flat. Any ideas?

You can shape foam with heat. Heat it up, press it where it needs to go. Repeat as necessary.