• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Darth Talon Project

Aayla_Cosplay

Hi everyone, i'm starting my Darth Talon cosplay in less than 1 weeks. I'm wondering if I can make the front of the bikini top in metal? There's an official side show like this!! Can I do it for the approuval or i must absolutly make it in leather ou leatherette? Thank you!!

Im going to try and word this as carefully as I can..

Generally we dont require it be made from certain materials, however in this case (and the crl) states the following

The bikini top is made of black leather or a leatherette material.

HOWEVER Generally whatever gets the job done is acceptable and will be approvable. If you can make it look like the reference you are free to basically use whatever you want. I think its pretty awesome you intend to do Metal. 

Good luck on your build! Post your progress, I am sure itll be gorgeous! 

These are a great simple boot. Funny enough I own a pair. My only complaint is that I can never get out the wrinkles in the leg properly :)

Good, if you remember that Talon's shoes are longer than typical "over-the-knee" (: You can use some leather/faux leather parts to "prolong" the uppers. 

I hope that your project will be continued! 

Here's the picture of my bikini armor and the result! The only thing missing is the back of the bikini.

Hi Everyone! I've finished my Darth Talon cosplay and I need helps from everyone! I want to be approved in the 501st and I want to be the CRL (really important)!

I've made some improvement on the costume (Tattoos). 

I've add more tattoos based on the reference library! I think Darth Talon must have the shoulder tattoos, the leg tattoos (If you look at a cosplay without those tattoos on the side.....the cosplay look like a red twilek only....something is missing! Darth Talon is known for her multiples tatoos!) I've also add the bottom back tattoos (If you look at a cosplay without back tattoos, there's also something missing!) I will show picture of everything i've done one by one to be sure my cosplay is good enough! I'm ready to put more works on it to become a member of the 501st and to in the CRL.

Let's start with this!

LEG TATTOO:

Leg Tattoo Image

https://v9bi4w.by3301.livefilestore.com/y3m9jjyZuCQSkPu7tX9UlNQ8-Uv4Zcee7XzQHUVKDvcwm0USMLfTtI5kV2cs0VZ-l6qUPyHl5eFlHq5_ARpEgwxCSi_Q_2MFfXdfFvXMxN-Iv24JTUAMpbBkAyynoteeWMI4fCoDmOm6O8wt9ek_6fzpXeFxr4n5UnjV0h8tyncaZ8?width=4000&height=6000&cropmode=none

Leg Tattoo Reference

http://www.theflagshipeclipse.com/forums/index.php?/gallery/image/1878-no-caption/

The Tattoos seem to be differents on a lot of picture, so I base mine on this one!

NOTE: All the tattoos in this picture and the upcoming pictures are patterns made by myself!