• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

A new one =) I hope soon ^_^

Lucy Hikaru

Hi everyone, my name is Laura Edisa, I´ve got a Mara Jade black suit costume, last year I apply to the 501st, but some things in my costume has to change, I made the changes but different things don´t give me much time to take the photos, just last month I could make place for the photo shot, I hope this time I can make it.

Some of the changes was about my boots, cause the hill wasn´t the type required, the combination of cowl-gloves, the gloves doesn´t fit well, the shin guards were too big so we made it from the beggining and made a new ones, I said we, cause my boyfriend is my support in everything, and make some of the accesories of my costume, I let you the old photographs and the new ones, just hope I can enter to the 501st to star making missions with the Venezuela's Outpost  =D

FIST PHOTO SHOT

MARA_COWL.jpg

BACK%20PLATE.jpg

LAST PHOTO SHOT

02front.jpg

04action02.jpg

After all the changes, now I've got the combination with black cowl, white cowl and cape, and loss weight jajaja so that's good, we're making some changes to the costume, cause I want to make or buy the other blaster, cause i want that the suit has every item that appears on the CRL to make it loyal to the character of Mara =)

Now I'm just waiting and hoping to be accepted, or if I have to make some new changes, make them fast, cause I can't wait to be part of the 501st.

Have a nice day!

Thanks for the good energy!!!! =D While I wait for changes or aproval I´m gonna start other costume project, I want to make a Lumiya Costume, in this forum I found a lot of information, so I´m so excited to start =D

Wow this looks really good! I am mildly skimming it, the only thing i notice on first pass is the belt shape is a tad off reference in many of the reference images (but its just mildly rounded edges maybe?) however it may be just dandy! may be something you might want to look into upgrading some day (hey we all do it) :D You look amazing!!

Thanks for the good energy!!!! =D While I wait for changes or aproval I´m gonna start other costume project, I want to make a Lumiya Costume, in this forum I found a lot of information, so I´m so excited to start =D

Do it!!!!!!

Hi everyone, thanks for your wishes, i´m coming here today to let you know the best news :)):))

I´m officially a 501st member!!! =D DS11143 I´m so happpy, and proud to be part of all this.

Thanks again for the good energy =D

Now, I have 3 projects in mind, hope to make them in record time.

:chewdance: :chewdance: :chewdance: