• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Darth Revan Construction help...

Norhiak

Hello all !!!!!!

I need ask to THE Rancor Raiders Garrison a big favor! I hope some read this.

Talking with my future Boss and friend Yessid Ramirez (TK99988) he tell me beg... sorry... ask for help for some 501st ifthey can help.

I travel again to Missisippi in aprox 2 or 3 weeks to finish someworks with a client in: Jackson, Memphis, Greenwoodand the beatifull Hattiesburg.

Then i need ask for this help:

Somebody know where i can buy the armour for revan and the boots? cheap its possible and painted is not required, i wanna paint my self.

I´m build from ZERO this Revan, and i hope finish to the 4 of may...

My works with Darth Revan now is:

* Light sabers --- Need paint and ensamble them. status aprox 45 % (Both)

* Mask ------------ build base model. status 55 % aprox

I hope finish quick, but a little help its regarded.

Thanks a lot for listen to me to all.

If anyone from there need something legal from Colombia when i go please feel free to ask.

(No mention Drugs or girls)  :-P

Hello to you and welcome! I would love to see some progress pictures that way we can check out your awesome work thus far! have a great day and i look forward to seeing :)

Armor wise the only person I know of is Rob @ My Wicked Armor. He does a great job. 

Edited by Amidala

Thanks Amidala!!!

I see his face but i want help from here... yesi post an upgrade soon...! I want finish some things in my 2 Light Sables...almost dones. I hope in 1 or 2 weeks post more