I've been Busy with weathering lately, So I haven't made time to post.
Firstly I have added Clips to the Shoulders of the Vest to attach the bells, but had to cut hols in the cape that would allow the clips to make it to the Bells' Female ends of the clips. After cutting the holes (location behind each elbow) I sewed them (embroidery like) to reinforce the holes from tearing with use.
I then measured where I Should cut two more holes for each side of the cape to hold the Bicep straps for the lower section of the bells. This would also double as a means to hold the cape forward and not fall back when lifting ones arm.
I then used 80 Grit sand paper and weathered and frayed them both. I think they look great! I then did the same thing with the cape at a later date, my son helped with his, what he calls ,"artistic Vision", However I am only done weathering half the Cape with 80 grit papper and I hope to be done soon.