• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Costume Propousal for Darth Revan before turn to the Dark Side

Norhiak

Hi all,

Well, im follower of Revan, i love this character and for that i want to made a propousal for made this character more DARK SIDE.

I´m actually working in the 2 lighsabers and the mask but i want to talk about the Armor.

All start with this link: https://youtu.be/Pns_Qpfhsqc

Its an oficial Video of Kotor when you check a report of Revan.

I´m start digging deeper and find a few photos (added bellow the all text).

Then i want to ask for permission to buil this new Armor and if can get the certification for get recruited for the 501st Legion, Outpost Colombia.

Darth_Revan_003.jpg?sbsr=61a3e26a932750a

Darth_Revan_003__1_.jpg?sbsr=f97cd7e442c

This is not oficial, but give an idea of the back side.

darth_revan__star_wars__the_ol.jpg?sbsr=

Darth_Revan_004.jpg?sbsr=b04a7eb65d2d2b0

Darth_Revan_005.jpg?sbsr=e10ca959d7111b6

Well.... i need say Thanks for listen my propousal.
In the midtime i waiting for the response im try to finish my works with the mask and my 2 lighsables (Isend Photos Later).

BEST REGARDS TO ALL

Hello to you! i hope i can be of assistance sir!

Watching the video youll need to get a good 360 turn around.

is this image that states "bioware concept" is a 3d model made by someone as you know... if you could get an ingame version that "should be" enough to get you started. i myself own a SWTOR Revan costume and thats exactly how i got it approved. they put it into SWTOR.   :) But i had full 360 turn arounds. 

We basically cant allow people to "make up" what the back would look like. I love this costume and am a huge fan of revan. I hope you can find some more images

Hello to you! i hope i can be of assistance sir!

Watching the video youll need to get a good 360 turn around.

is this image that states "bioware concept" is a 3d model made by someone as you know... if you could get an ingame version that "should be" enough to get you started. i myself own a SWTOR Revan costume and thats exactly how i got it approved. they put it into SWTOR.   :) But i had full 360 turn arounds. 

We basically cant allow people to "make up" what the back would look like. I love this costume and am a huge fan of revan. I hope you can find some more images

Hi Amidala!

Thanks to you for the help.

Yes i understand your petition. Well... i need install the game again and find that.

One question, if i´m find that in game image or video. You think we can proceed?

Thanks a lot !!!

might be able to. get more images! :) the back is really whats halting this build.

Aye the video you posted is from one of those Timeline holocrons. They are like "extras" to explain things that happen in the game (or stories in the timeline) from what I remember. I thought at one time they were included in the special edition.

Hi Amidala!

Yes was from timeline holocrons.

I check the special edition.

Tomorrow start to search. Sorry the delay but i travel to Mississippi foe work and don't have time to check Internet.

Enviado desde mi SM-G920I mediante Tapatalk

Oh my i understand completely. I tell you a couple of the builds ive started I felt like i was fighting a downhill battle. Id find one image but then have questions about another part. I have even gone as far as contacting the Original Concept Artists or the game companies, Attending conventions when i hear one of the 3D modelers would be there. Some of the stuff is hidden behind locked doors for no reason other than no one asks for it. No longer under any kind of NDA.