• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Acolyte Kit vendors

kevinpaiva_93

Hi, I'm new to the 501st world and I was wondering if anyone knows where I can buy a kit for an acolyte. I'm an airman that lives in the dorms and have no room to construct one on my own. Also the Pacific outpost has no one with any experience with this type of armor. Any help wold be appreciated!

• Like 1

Does anyone know where to get the shoulders/ boot armor or the elbows those are the only pieces that I didn't get from the guy I bought the pepakura files from that I am doing my build with

My friend who just finished said the armor is so hard to find.... apparently most the folks who used to sell it seem to have stopped or the wait times are so long its impossible to fathom waiting that long. I will ask my buddy but i think he got lucky and found his second hand on ebay :/

Mynock's Den and MyWickedArmor are the only ones I know of. From what I remember, MWA only does one every once in a while and then puts it on Ebay, and it seems now he only does the mask vs the entire armor set. I know MD switched the production process on how he was making his kits from cold cast to resin and was taking a break, but I haven't heard anything after that.

MyNock is currently taking a break for the most part right now, due to personal reasons.  He said he's looking to ramp up production again soon, but not a whole lot of info other than that.  From what I've been able to tell, he's currently the only one who actually provides a full kit.  Hard to even find templates for it really.