• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Alan Kylo Ren Wip

en-zozallow

Guess I shall start  making a WIP .. But  not much to show yet .. Just  the  first step of a Road to  travel

Things I got so Far   :)

Belt Buckle 

live205609_11186387_10153215465087226_19

live205609_11326987_10153274046747226_43

Saber Clip 

live205609_11354771_10153274043897226_71

And yes BOOT LIFTS   :P

live205609_11258605_10152812511791497_17

Boot wise I think I'll get some flak for my home made junkers I turned in with my Kylo Ren submission. But frankly any knee high stiff-ish looking boot with three home made straps will do the trick :) they are super basic boots and under the costume.

hmm well there has been a debate over this side of the pond with regards to the boots actually having straps. they look more or  bunch up leather then straps .. meaning the  boots are not stiff like officer boots but more of a soft leather

acteur_kyloren.png

I say it has 2 straps and the rest is bunched up leather ?  but hard to say without better images

As with the paintings. I think its 3 straps which is two at the top? Yes i cant seem to tell if its 2 or 3 or even if evenly spaced *shrugs*

I hate how the guy didnt even Photoshop the top of the hood, he just left it all detailed.

21.jpg

As much as I dislike this image... I think its actually a very Amateur (though Cannon LFL).. there's to much detail in useless areas.. and not enough in important ones. which just screams FILTERS! I really dislike this picture.. in the image above i think its a "remake" of the image bottom right. I think that the image (was) real and they had Adam stand in the exact pose. The leg is different from the concept image on the right and the hood is just slightly off from the right bottom image. Just like how the stormtroopers are copy pasted... over and over again... I think these images are the best thing we  have and they are canon LFL images.

star-wars-force-awakens-kylo-renn-promo-