408 replies to this topic

#401 Graff Dethera

Graff Dethera

Jen'jidai

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 12:39 PM

Hi All!

My name's Erin and I live in the South Island of New Zealand. I'll be joining Outpost 42 of the 501st. I want to join the 501st because they're positive people who use their Star Wars geekiness to do some good in the world. I've had several chances to talk to people from the 501st and I've really liked what I've seen.

As far as Flagship Eclipse costumes go, I really like Doctor Aphra but my first costume will be Darth Nihilus. He just looks so badass! 

Hope you're all well.

Cheers

Erin

#402 Darth Angelo

Darth Angelo

Jen'jidai

• 501st Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationSouth Ogden, Utah
  • TKID:
  • Garrison / Outpost:
    Alpine Garrison

Posted 30 March 2017 - 08:30 PM

Hello all!

I'm Michael from South Ogden, Utah. I'm part of the Alpine Garrison (since 2015) with 501st Legion approved costumes as Darth Maul SL-13597 and also as a Snow Trooper TS-13597. I also participate in a local saber performance group and will be submitting a Jedi to the Rebel Legion for approval in April. I'm currently in the research process for a third 501st costume, Darth Malgus. Malgus is one of my top choices for the next build. I would welcome any leads or suggestions that anyone has to locating and obtaining components (soft parts and armor) for this build as I'm pretty much shooting in the dark to get started. I appreciate any help I can get here. 

Thanks in advance, and may the Force serve you well.

• KodiakAK likes this

#403 Mastert1980

Mastert1980

Jen'jidai

• 501st Members
  • 1 posts
  • TKID:
  • Garrison / Outpost:
    German Garrison
  • Squad:White Shadows Squad

Posted 02 April 2017 - 06:47 AM

Hi i´m Marc from the German Garrison (White Shadows Squad). I actually buid a Tusken, an Navytrooper and a Bikerscout and think about ordering a Darth Nihilus. Hope to find here some useful informations and new contacts.

• Yankee71 likes this

#404 Medivh

Medivh

Jen'jidai

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Garrison / Outpost:
    Southern Dewback Garrison

Posted 03 April 2017 - 11:05 AM

Hey everyone I'm Tom from the Southern Dewback Garrison I'm hoping to join next month and I am currently working on a Grand Admiral Thrawn from the Rebels Season Finale. I would like suggestions and help as his Canon outfit is different from his Legends one and this is my first major Star Wars Cosplay build. I was told to post here by the Garrison about how I would go about making the armor Thrawn wears which is similar to General Veers along with his Canon Grand Admiral outfit. So any help would be appreciated! 

Thank you for reading! 

Have a great day.

#405 DarthValkyria

DarthValkyria

Detachment Leader

• Detachment Leaders
  • 359 posts
  • LocationAlbuquerque, NM
  • TKID:
  • Garrison / Outpost:
    Dewback Ridge Garrison

Posted 03 April 2017 - 11:21 AM

Greetings! While you will be able to get assistance here, you might find more targeted help over at the IOCs forums for him. http://www.imperialofficer.com/forum/

"Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things Revan… and yet you are nothing. In the end you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."
-Darth Malak

SL 26272, Darth Revan, Dewback Ridge Garrison
The Flagship Eclipse Detachment Leader, Costume Mentor

Villainworks Limited Partner

#406 kellibelle1918

kellibelle1918

Jen'jidai

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Garrison / Outpost:
    Florida Garrison

Posted 16 April 2017 - 10:37 PM

Hi!
I'm Kelli from Pensacola, FL. I am wanting to make a Mara Jade costume. I have a friend who has been telling me about the 501st for years, and wanted to become a part of it. This is completely new to me, but I am very excited about getting started!

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

#407 mji107

mji107

Jen'jidai

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Garrison / Outpost:
    Great Lakes Garrison

Posted 20 April 2017 - 12:11 AM

Hail I'm Austin From Michigan looking to join in with the great lakes garrison with the starkiller training gear (TIE factory) costume because Star wars and volunteer work together seems like my kind of thing. Any help with getting or making my costume would be greatly appreciated.

#408 Rune

Rune

Jen'jidai

• 501st Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationBlowing Rock, NC
  • TKID:
  • Garrison / Outpost:
    Carolina Garrison

Posted 20 April 2017 - 09:45 AM

Hello there!

I'm John from Blowing Rock, NC.  I'm currently a member of the Carolina Garrison and I currently have a ANH Stunt TK, however I am working on a Heavy Weapons Trooper conversion for it and am also building a TIE pilot as well.  After attending the panel you guys had at Celebration (I was the guy with the black officer hat) I think I'd like to work on getting a Darth Revan and begin researching and building a Knight of Zakuul.  I would appreciate any help with either, especially the latter since no one has joined the Legion with a costume such as that before, but I am excited to get started!

#409 Malgus1438

Malgus1438

Jen'jidai

• Detachment Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • TKID:
  • Garrison / Outpost:
    Florida Garrison
  • Squad:Terminus Squad

Posted 24 April 2017 - 01:26 PM

Hello all!

I'm Michael from South Ogden, Utah. I'm part of the Alpine Garrison (since 2015) with 501st Legion approved costumes as Darth Maul SL-13597 and also as a Snow Trooper TS-13597. I also participate in a local saber performance group and will be submitting a Jedi to the Rebel Legion for approval in April. I'm currently in the research process for a third 501st costume, Darth Malgus. Malgus is one of my top choices for the next build. I would welcome any leads or suggestions that anyone has to locating and obtaining components (soft parts and armor) for this build as I'm pretty much shooting in the dark to get started. I appreciate any help I can get here.

Thanks in advance, and may the Force serve you well.

Malgus! Good luck with the build. If there is anyway I can help feel free to PM me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk