DarthBrute

Introductions and Pending Forum Members

487 posts in this topic

Hello guys,

im Melanie and im from a really unknown small town in Germany ;) - so im a member of the German Garrison as DS and DZ.
I have a Seventh Sister and the costume is already approved.  Love to troop (excpecially with vader himself ;))

Greetings!

Melanie

image.png.3b8bab5a82372ee92f03fa1a2e53c17c.png

Greetings,

I'm Dmorja TB/TS-52171 from Sacramento, CA. I'm part of the  Central California Garrison.  I'm looking to start my next Project Darth Nihilus.  I am in the research phase right now so I will be scouting around, asking questions, looking at builds.  Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Hello and thanks for the invite!

I am new to the cosplay Groups universe. I am currently in the process of getting approved with the Rebel Legion Generic Grey Jedi General. I am just now looking at the 501st as well, upsate NY chapter, so I am also interested in researching the options for this group of Bounty Hunters and Scum & Villainy.

I am also looking specifically for someone with experience in assembling Imperial Surplus armor kits.

Hello!
I'm Laura from the Spanish Garrison.
I just approved the costume of Dr Aphra Red Vest A.
I have been in the Legion 501 since 2015 and I also belong to other associations such as Mandalorian Mercs and Rebel Legion.
I love being able to wear the outfits of my favorite saga and help others.
A greeting from Spain!

PicsArt_08-14-07.54.29.jpg

Hi  I'm a prospective member from Washington.  I will be a part of Garrison Titan when I finish my Traitor Barriss Offee build.    I'm currently a member of  Rebel Legion and Saber guild. 

Hello Flagship Eclipse!

I'm Ryan, I've been all over but I'll be in Ohio for the foreseeable future. So my garrison will be Ohio! I started my Star Wars costume journey 6 years ago at Celebration, and I joined the MMCC shortly after. I was always intimidated by the 501st, and afraid that the standards were beyond my skill, but after 5 solid years and twice as many costumes, I've committed to Revan. I have a special place for that character, KOTOR/KOTORII were some of the first games I got REAL into, and Revan is literally an anagram of my name. I'll be posting in the Revan specific forum soon with some things like double checking on sources. I look forward to getting to know everyone! 

Hello everyone,

My name is Greg, I live in Lehi Utah. I'm a member of SaberGuild SG-309 and I cosplay Darth Malak. I'll be working on joining the 501st Alpine Garrison so I can join the Flagship. I have wanted to join the 501st for a long time, I admire their dedication to charity and look forward to helping with whatever I can.IMG_7366.thumb.jpg.a9b602ad69830c42aa9bf818be988219.jpg

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Darth Malak said:

Hello everyone,

My name is Greg, I live in Lehi Utah. I'm a member of SaberGuild SG-309 and I cosplay Darth Malak. I'll be working on joining the 501st Alpine Garrison so I can join the Flagship. I have wanted to join the 501st for a long time, I admire their dedication to charity and look forward to helping with whatever I can.IMG_7366.thumb.jpg.a9b602ad69830c42aa9bf818be988219.jpg

Welcome Greg, glad to have you here. 

On 9/22/2018 at 10:43 AM, Darth Malak said:

Hello everyone,

Welcome Utah friend! Can't wait for you to join us! Was good to see you and Bastila in passing at FanX  

Hello! I am from Northern Darkness Garrison and I was approved on Monday as SL-20715 with my Visas Marr KOTOR II. Glad to be here!

Hello,

I'm Taylor from Buffalo, NY.  I was recently approved with Visas Marr, unseen unheard version.  I'm very excited to be a part of the 501st now and I love being able to give back to other groups and help so many through doing something I love.

Hello, TI-91991 (Mitch) of the Ohio Garrison here.  Current costumes include TIE Reserve and ANH TIE Pilot, but I have joined this forum because I am slowly piecing together a Hoth (Dark Lord's Armor) Starkiller and my wife is now a Juno Eclipse.

Edited by messinger91