• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Introductions and Pending Forum Member Approval

Hey there, everyone. Name's Phil, and I'm looking to join my local GA Garrison with a Darth Revan cosplay. I've had some questions regarding setup and completion that my local chapter can't answer right away, so I figured I'd get some more info from folks who focus on EU characters.

I've been wanting to join the 501st since I first saw them at Dragon*Con in 1998, and as a lifelong Star Wars fan, this will be something great for me to get into. 

Welcome! If you have questions about Revan you can PM me or put an open post in the Revan section of the forums now that you have access and others can also assist.

• Like 1

ID 62832 "Admiral Tau" of the Alaskan Outpost checking in and requesting 501st access. I'm thinking of working another costume eventually after completing my Astromech.

http://www.501st.com/members/displaymember.php?userID=21622&costumeID=75

Thank you!

Thanks!

KodiakAK (Brian "Kodiak" Peterson)

"If once you start down the droid path, forever it will dominate your destiny, consume you it will..."

Hi all TK/ID 11946 reporting for duty, and requesting access to the members forum from the Spanish Garrison. I currently own a Stormtrooper armor and a Staff officer uniform.

Currently working on a First Inquisitor.

http://www.501st.com/members/displaymemberdetails.php?userID=20559

Many thanks to all ;)

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Hello! 

My name is Erin (Or Chibi Lenne) and I've been a cosplayer for a very long time. I've tossed around the idea of joining the 501st for a long time; I thoroughly appreciate the craftsmanship, the dedication, and all the charity work they do. I personally struggle with depression, anxiety, and agoraphobia, costuming helps me to overcome these disabilities and the 501st seems like such a welcoming organization I figure I may as well go for it! 

I'm a prospective member of the Canadian Garrison and I am planning on entering with a Sinya costume though I have a few worries as I'm a bit of a plus size-gal I'm not entirely certain what the policies are on body conformity (I know it shouldn't realllly matter but I have anxiety so there). 

I look forward to everything ahead of me in the journey n.n

<3 Chibi

• Like 1

Hello,

my name is Elena. I live in Germany - close to Cologne - and once my costumes are ready, I will be a member of the German Garrison.

I have been a great Star Wars fan since my childhood. A few years ago I started to collect the books. Thats how I learned about Mara Jade. After being to some Events and having met members of the GG, I finally got startet on my own costumes. I have almost finished my Imperial Crewman. The next costume is going to be Mara Jade. I am really excited about starting on her costume.

Looking forward to getting into contact with you,

Elena

• Like 1

Hi,

my name is Thosten. I´m from Germany and i live in Kolbermoor near Rosenheim southeast Bavaria. After finished my first Costume, i will be a member of the German Garrison.

I was a little child as the first movie started and from this day on i´m in love with this Saga.

My project will be Darth Revan, because he is an real unknown character for me. I didn´t recognized him until now but i like him. From my side of view, he is a very special character.

I hope i will get some replys and contacts.

Thorsten

• Like 1

Hello there !

I am TI-16707 from the French Garrison. Also known as Baron Waz.

I am also known as Ste-Waz Sandoli, Rebel Legion French Base Commanding Officer.

My wife is validated in the Rebel Legion (Cosandi Ny) but not yet in the 501st.

Her new project is focused on Mara Jade, in black jumpsuit, as she is not at ease with the english langange, I will help her so here we are !

Stephane (& Sandrine)

Howdy,

Just applied with my newly completed Darth Revan out here in Idaho (Timberline Garrison). I started trooping with the garrison a couple years ago in my custom Mando armor and decided last year to embrace the Dark Side. Now that Revan is done, I'm working on Kylo Ren to add to my cosplay 86abdccd12a8dc57e28c44b5068ce1e2.jpg

My name is Jason, and i'm from Rochester NY.

I'm currently in the process of building my Sith Acolyte armor, and am looking forward to sharing tips and tricks with other makers.

Thanks!

Hi,

I am David Berneger. I am looking to join the imperial sands garrison. I am going to be working on a sith acolyte armor. I want to join because I love what the 501st stand for giving back to the community and spreading the love of star warspost-1852-0-62124000-1472767819_thumb.jpg

Hey everyone So I’m form Minneapolis, MN. I fall under the Central Garrison, but have yet to get any armor or anything approved. I have a set of Walt trooper Factory (WTF) TK armor that I’m going to start putting together, but the main reason I’m here is to do a Darth Malgus. As for why I joined is this is something I have always wanted to get involved in and being a single dad I think this would be a great opportunity to do something that my son and myself can do together. 

Howdy, y'all! Meg here, hoping to join Star Garrison with a Nighsister Asajj Ventress (followed by Mara Jade someday). I just finished my Mando, so I need a new project, and I love everything the LFL costuming groups do!

Hello I'm Bryce, I live in Alaska.

I'm working currently on a Boba Fett for the Bounty Hunters Guild and am also researching and preparing for a Darth Nihilus outfit. (though Nihilus might end up getting done first). which ever gets done first ill be applying to the 501st with.

Really excited to Join up and cant wait to go to cons and charity events!

<p>Hi! I'm Jordan, in Minnesota, soon to be joining the Central Garrison, currently a member of the Rebel Legion Central Base. I'm in the research/planning stages of an Asajj Ventress Nightsister costume, and I'll <em>definitely </em>be looking for advice from the experts. :)</p>

Hello!

I am Michael, and I intend to join the Canadian Garrison with a Darth Caedus costume. I have wanted to join since I took my kids to a Star Wars Day event at our local library and several members were in attendance, taking photos and just having fun.. I have done a bit more research into the 501st and found they do a lot of charity work and so I have discovered a way to combine my love of Star Wars, cosplaying, and helping others

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hi My name's Catharine and I'm from Niagara Falls Ontario (the Canadian Garrison). I'm not a member yet but I hope to be. I found out about the 501st at an event where I met a really cool Mara Jade cosplayer. I'm currently working on a Viqi Shesh and maybe an as-yet unidentifiable twi'lek (just challenging myself with the headpiece right now) but I'm open to other ideas. Most female characters are described as "a tall, thin..." I may be tall but I'm not thin! I've cosplayed at comic cons in the past as a feminized Darth Vader and Darth Maul. I love Star Wars and sewing, so this seemed like a good community for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hello.  I'm Thomas.  I'm from Jacksonville, IL.  I have a 501st approved EU costume of Darth Revan (Shown In signature)  Please adjust my title to detachment member and grant full access to those parts fo the forum. Thank you much.