• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Introductions and Pending Forum Member Approval

Detachment access is different than 501st access, so every time you upgrade to a different access level, you need to link your stuff here with the correct access you're requesting. There's member, 501st, and detachment. Detachment holds the highest access than 501st does not see, and therefore, needs to go through the process for verification of a detachment costume for said access.

Hello out there,

I'm Tom and I have been applying for Darth Nihilus with the GGG. Now I feel that I have finally fixed all the issues that the GML has brought up, but I need other opinions before sending in my app pics for a 5th time. Where can I post pics of my app photos for you all to look at them?

I need all the help I can get, thank you.

Tom

TK/TX-31101, Garrison Tyranus' Eastern Regional Armorer, requesting 501st level access to help some folks gather information on prospective builds.

Seems trivial, but can I get you to post a link to your 501st profile here please? http://www.theflagshipeclipse.com/forums/index.php?/topic/1660-request-501st-andor-detachment-access/

Edited by DarthValkyria

Hello

50586 reporting for duty here. I'm from the Knightfall Squad with is part of the Terror Australius Garrison. I have an approved Sandtrooper as my 1st build.

I'm looking at building a Darth Revan for my next build. I'm holding as for long troops it will be easier to wear and when I do 2 days at cons I will have a 2nd costume to wear

Hey there, my name is Chase and I am a Lancer Scout in the Midsouth Garrison. Looking to possibly add Reven or a Star Killer costume to my collection. Joined the 501 earlier this year because I enjoyed hanging out with the local group and trooping looked like a lott of fun (and it is).

hoping to continue with some new costumes!

Hey guys, I am a Saber Guild member looking to create a Sith Acolyte that is primarily for saber guild performances. If it can also get approved he with the 501st then awesome.

Hi everyone! I am hoping to join the Wisconsin Garrison. My eventual goal is to do Assajj Ventress, but until I figure out how to get around my latex sensitivity, that's on the back burner. :) My first planned costume is Visas Marr.

Greetings!

My name is Jen, and I am working toward creating a couple costumes to join the Central Garrison.    I would like to make both the Darth Traya and Visas Marr costumes with a goal of getting them 501st approved.  I have a couple other friends who are members of the 501st and have been inspired by the work they do.

I've been making costumes for a number of years, but these will be my first Star Wars specific costumes.    In often lean toward making costumes based on video game characters so these two initially interested me.    My goal is to have at least one done by Celebration next year if not both.

Hi, my name is Matt, and I'm working on several costumes right now, but the (likely) first to be ready for 501st qualification is Darth Revan.  It's about 95% complete, and I'm just making some final adjustments and hope to submit for membership by the end of the year.  I live in Maryland, so I'll be part of the Old Line Garrison when the time comes.  The main reason I want to join, other than I just really love SW and enjoy dressing up as various characters, is to do the visits to children's hospitals, make-a-wish type events. 

Hi, I'm Ruky. I live in the Florida Garrison's Everglades Squad territory, and I'm still in the process of building my Kylo Ren (I should be done by mid-December. My wife is also interested in joining- she's a theatre actress, so this is right in her wheelhouse. She has no interest in actually building a costume though, and that's where I come in. She really loves the Seventh Sister from Rebels, so I'm here to do some research, see what vendors are available, and generally do all the legwork. Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Hi! 

I'm Camila from Russia.

I was a member of the Glactic Academy (CJED1995)  :D

Now I'm active member of Ruusan outpost of the Rebel Legion (Clara Jenkins). And I hope to join 501st (Russian outpost) soon, with my Visas Marr costume  :wink:

Hey everyone! I am TS-72319 and am currently a member of the Midsouth Garrison. I have an approved Snowtrooper Commander and hope to add another costume soon. I joined the 501st as a way to make new friends, follow my passion of helping others, and grow in a hobby I've always been interested in pursuing. One of my favorite EU characters is Darth Malgus. While I'd love to do that costume, I'm sure it's a test of patience and perseverance. So, I will also be looking at doing a Sith Acolyte as I think they look completely BA.

Greetings.

My name is Francisco and I am a member of the Puerto Rico Garrison.

My FSE costume is Darth Revan.

I am also planning to make a Sith Acolyte but that is a long term project I started.

I am also working on Phase II Clone Trooper.

Good to meet you!

Hey everyone!

SL-38471 (Revan) checking in!

Been a member of 501 for just over a year now. Part of Garrison Tyrannus in Virginia. Just recently heard about Flagship Eclipse through some buddies of mine in the Sith Lord Detachment. Look forward to hopefully Trooping with some of yall in the future. Hit me up if in the Norfolk, Virginia area!

Hello everyone. 

I am not sure If i have posted here before..But I am Kat from Columbia MD. I am currently working on a Darth Talon costume. I would be with Old Line Garrison. I am building Talon because the character is very cool for me. I have a love of star wars and am learning about the expanded universe. When I saw Talon is was a no brainer, cause I also have a love for Twil'ecks!