• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Pagetti Rook (former Queequeg) Costume

Tlana

Hi guys!

Do I interpret it right? Until now there isn’t any Pagetti Rook (former Queequeg – he was the weequay in Episode VI who pushed Luke Skywalker on the plank over the sarlacc pit) approved yet? So, it looks, like this costume would be a “new in the legion”, IF somebody does it …?

I’m wondering why nobody did it yet. I was on the krayt clan forum and tried to get some information. Unfortunately two weeks passed by and I’m still waiting to get my account validated. All I saw, was that there were one or two started weequay projects, which seem never to be finished. I wasn’t able to see some pictures, they seem to be removed, and I have no idea what happened and why happened what happened.

A friend of me and I are actually working on a Pagetti Rook costume since a fiew weeks. In the meantime we have almost finished it. There are just some details we need to modificate. But we still have some questions, for example:

-How many belt pockets does Mr Rook wear? I’m not sure, if there are for or five in the movie. They seem to move scene by scene.

-Is this a holster belt on the right side? The action figure shows a blaster, but in the movie he just uses a vibro axe and in the scenes, when he shows his right side, there is no holster belt anymore …

What do you think? It’ll be great to get some advice. Thank you very very much.

Best wishes from Switzerland