• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Rejean's revan Prep Approval

Rejean

This is a Rob Creation From MWA, I have adjusted a few things like the obvious rings around the lower part of the armour, and replaced one of the top clasps to the armour, which I have done for possible approval, and hope to change both in the coming days to much larger ones if this is not approved. pictures to come as I am having trouble posting pictures on the new site.

hmmm where is your balaclava ?  or is this a mannequin ?  Did you lower the main ring ?  

Revan ring  is lower in the game than the one made by MWA must of us who purchased this kit have to lower  the ring  by adding  longer leather straps

see mine below

live205609_alanmolina.revan6.jpg

live205609_alanmolina.revan5.jpg

are you still able to see your "Across the chest piping" on the shirt?

Please let me know what you would suggest to improve in order to have a better chance of approval, or is it different for everyone as the GMO is the desk it crosses?

Allen, Do you have a link to the processes you went through to lower your ring? I know I have seen it somewhere but you are a master of your own domain and probably know exactly where it is.

Thanks,

i dont have a wip  screenshot by screen shot.  but what i did  was to  remove the ring by cutting the  pleader  from the  ring. then I added  new pleader longer  replicating the original strap 

I believe  there are some images in my site

http://www.alanmolina.co.uk/projects/revan

I've started on painting a faux leather belt I bought at a consignment store for a dollar, it looks close enough for me if I'm told I need to extend it, either way I'm going to extend it. Pictures to follow.

Ok apparently when on my iPad i can't post any pictures, and when I'm on my PC the page crashes. I don't know what the heck to do about posting picutres. Any way It looks good, I started by scuffing the top layer of the faux leather in order to allow better adhesion and then I painted metallic acrylic paint. I then pushed a metal pick into the leather to mimic the texture that mwa has on the other sections of the belt.

since I cant upload any damn pictures using the little "Image" button on the ribbons tab when posting replies ill just put in my photo bucket link to my current library containing the pics I have for changing the ring belt.

OMFG! I cant even PASTE INTO A DAMN THREAD!!!! GREAT!!! I hate the new "upgraded" forum website!